An air conditioner that can’t keep you cool is the last thing you want on a sizzling-hot summer day. Providing the AC repair services you need when you’re feeling the heat, Balanced Air will set you on the path to cooling comfort.
When to Call for AC Repairs
There’s no denying that most air conditioning malfunctions occur during the warm-weather season. Even if your system doesn’t break down completely, running overtime can take a toll on the equipment. Fortunately, ACs often let you know when something’s not right. Identifying problems early on can prevent a total breakdown. Call us to schedule service if you notice any of the following signs.
- Higher than usual energy bills
- Loud or unusual noises
- Frequent system cycling
- Air feels clammy or stuffy
- Temperature fluctuations
- Ice on the evaporator coils
Emergency HVAC Repair Services
At Balanced Air, we understand that some HVAC repairs demand immediate attention. Prolonged exposure to hot indoor temperatures is more than uncomfortable. It can also cause serious health problems, particularly for small children and older adults. If a broken AC is compromising your well-being, our emergency repair services offer peace of mind. Around-the-clock availability means you won’t have to wait long to resolve the problem. We’re a Daikin Comfort Pro, committed to keeping your indoor environment cool, safe, and healthy. In every sense of the word, our team wants you to experience comfort.
Professional Air Conditioning Repairs
Skilled in all aspects of HVAC technology, our knowledgeable service technicians know air conditioning systems inside and out. We repair all residential and commercial systems in Wesley Chapel, Clearwater, and Palm Harbor, FL. That’s the kind of expertise you want when your equipment conks out in hot weather. Before you know it, we’ll arrive at your door, ready to assist you.
- Never will you have to worry about our team going back on their word as we live by the golden rule!
- Our family-run, Christian-based company was founded on the belief that to provide the best experience possible, we must first glorify God and lead by example.
- We keep a complete set of tools and Daikin parts in our service trucks to ensure we’re always prepared to help.
- We’ll examine the equipment, identify the problem, present you with an honest estimate, then get right to work.
- In most situations, our team can complete an air conditioning repair in a single visit.
- In the end, if you’re happy, we’re happy.
For air conditioning repairs you can trust to restore your comfort, call us today. We’ll schedule a visit from one of our skilled service technicians at your earliest convenience. We think you’ll agree that you won’t find an HVAC company better equipped to meet your needs than Balanced Air.