Why You Should Always Schedule AC Maintenance Each Spring
We aim to cover a variety of topics on our blog to give our readers important information about their home comfort systems. But there’s one topic we come back to each year at the start of the spring: air conditioning maintenance. This is one of the most important services that we offer because of how much it rewards our customers.
We don’t want you to miss out on the advantages of these regular AC tune-ups and inspections. The savings in time, money, and improved comfort are simply too great. So here is your annual reminder to schedule maintenance for your AC this spring.
In fact, you might as well call us now to arrange for your AC maintenance in Wesley Chapel, FL and get an early start. Florida weather can switch over to extreme heat at almost any time, and professional AC maintenance makes sure you’re ready.
Reasons to Never Miss Maintenance
AC maintenance does what any tune-up for a vehicle does: inspects the major components for potential issues and make cleanings, adjustments, and replacements to reduce wear, tear, and aging. Our AC maintenance is thorough and detailed. Here is why you shouldn’t miss having it done each spring:
- You’ll prevent the air conditioner from breaking down and needing replacement years too early. An AC that misses maintenance may only live up to half its manufacturer’s estimated service life.
- You’ll also stop surprise AC failures right when you need your home cooling the most. When an air conditioner has maintenance right before summer, it heads into the season in the best possible shape, and that means more peace of mind for you and your family.
- Kiss goodbye to the majority of repairs your air conditioner might need during its lifespan. More than 50% of AC repairs are due to a lack of regular maintenance—you’ll save plenty of money and time with most of those eliminated.
- You’ll keep the warranty for the AC in force. Skipping maintenance may invalidate this important consumer protection.
- Those monthly electrical bills won’t rise out of control: maintenance helps an air conditioning system keep 95% of its original efficiency rating until the final 1-2 years of its life. Without maintenance, the efficiency will drop every year and your bills will keep climbing.
- Your air conditioning system will run at peak capacity thanks to this regular professional attention.
Maintenance is an investment that pays you back and continues to pay you back throughout the life of your air conditioner.
Sign Up for Our HVAC Maintenance Program
We make maintenance even better with our Premier Service Agreement. When you join, you’ll have maintenance service for both your AC and your heating system, plus benefits like a 15% discount on all parts and labor, priority scheduling should an emergency arise, and no overtime charges for emergency service. Reach out to us today to find out more details about the Premier Service Agreement and to schedule your fall AC tune-up and inspection.