We’re a professional HVAC company in St Petersburg, FL with a long history of success. You only get that kind of success in the HVAC world when you have loyal customers who stay with you year after year. One of the reasons we have engendered such dedication to our customers is our honesty in all our business doings. Another reason is that we offer support for our customers’ comfort and through our maintenance plan, the Premier Service Agreement.
When you sign up for the Premier Service Agreement, you’re investing in better comfort for years to come. We care for your HVAC equipment so it won’t let you down. In fact, if we do our job right, you won’t need us much at all in the coming years. Not for repair work, anyway! You’ll have a dependable air conditioner with few interruptions in service.
Maintenance Is Also a Way to Save Money
Regular AC maintenance is often called preventive maintenance because it stops major breakdowns from occurring, and that gives customers peace of mind. Maintenance does more, however. It saves homeowners money over the short-term and long-term. Below are the ways joining our Premier Service Agreement saves money:
- Efficient AC operation: When we perform annual spring maintenance on an air conditioner, we clean and tune-up the unit so it runs with minimal stress on components. Without this care, an air conditioner will accumulate dirt and wear that cause it to drain power. You won’t end up paying more to run the AC than you have to.
- Reduced repair costs: Maintenance cuts down on the number of repairs an air conditioner may need over its service life by as much as 85%. Factor together all those costs, and it adds up to a large amount of money saved. The total saved can often be as much as the cost of a whole new air conditioning system.
- Longer service life: What is more expensive—replacing your AC after 8 years or replacing it after 15 years? Obviously, replacing an AC many years early means getting much less return on your investment in the system in the first place. The early replacement is basically the most expensive “repair” an air conditioner may need. And the best way to avoid this is with maintenance that extends the system’s service life.
- Discounts: As an incentive and “thank-you” to our members, we offer them a 15% discount on all parts and labor as needed, for as long as they have an active membership.
- No overtime charges: When you have an emergency repair situation, you won’t have to pay any overtime fees if you’re signed up for the Premier Service Agreement.
Maintenance is one of the best investments you can make in your home comfort. You not only remove worries about staying cool in the worst heat, but you’ll pay back the membership fee many times over thanks to the above savings. Please call our offices today to learn more details about our maintenance. We can get you on the schedule for early spring.
Experience Comfort with Balanced Air, Inc. Call today to sign up for our maintenance plan, the Premier Service Agreement.