Summer is on the way! You can feel it in the air—and maybe you’re even feeling it from your air conditioning system.
If so … hold on there a minute! Are you running your AC already but haven’t scheduled AC maintenance in Clearwater, FL? There’s nothing that says you can’t start running your air conditioner as soon as it’s warm enough, but we don’t recommend you go for much longer without arranging spring maintenance for the AC. This is the most important step you can take to ensure your air conditioning system runs smoothly for the summer and doesn’t leave you with unexpected bills for repairs or low system energy efficiency.
Wow, thanks for the reminder!
No problem, it’s what we’re here for. And we want to make sure that maintenance is as easy as possible for you so you’ll enjoy the rewards of an AC that keeps cooling all through the summer and into the fall … for as long as you need it this year.
The way we make maintenance simple is through…
Our Premier Service Agreement
We have designed our own maintenance plan to help our customers simplify their HVAC maintenance needs around the year and reward them for our loyalty. When you sign up for the Premier Service Agreement, this is what you’ll get:
- Complete system maintenance with regular inspections and tune-ups
- A 15% discount on all parts and labor
- Priority scheduling so you can jump to the front of the service queue
- No overtime charges for emergency service
Now that sounds great, but the real rewards come from maintenance itself…
Tell me more!
We’re glad to. Regular maintenance to inspect, clean, adjust, and tune-up an AC is its own best reward because it keeps the system in top condition for many years. When an air conditioner is given annual maintenance, it will…
- Encounter few repairs over its service life. In fact, more than half the repairs it might otherwise need will never happen. That means fewer interruptions in your cooling and no unnecessary repair bills.
- Run for many more years than if it missed maintenance. An AC that isn’t maintained might not even make it to half its estimated service life. Replacing an air conditioner early is an expensive “repair.”
- Rarely have an emergency breakdown during the summer. You’ll be able to relax knowing that there’s little chance you’ll be trapped without a working AC during a blistering hot day.
- Perform at its highest possible energy efficiency. If an AC received annual maintenance, it will only lose about 5% of its original efficiency over most of its service life. On the other hand, without maintenance it will lose 5% of its efficiency each year.
- Have a valid warranty. Missing maintenance may void the manufacturer’s warranty and leave you stuck with a repair or replacement bill that would otherwise be covered.
Wow, thank you again for the reminder!
We’re happy to help! Now the ball’s in your court. Call us today to sign up for our Premier Service Agreement, and we’ll get you on the schedule for maintenance at the earliest convenient appointment.
Experience the Balanced Air, Inc. difference! We have served the Tampa Bay Area since 1988.